Friday 18 April 2014

No {More} Fooling

Those of you that dropped by for the CKCB Kit Reveal at the beginning of the month - on April Fool's Day - may remember that we Master Forgers also presented 3 "facts" about ourselves, leaving you to guess which one was fictitious.  Many thanks for guessing if you played along ... several answers made me smile.

My 3 "facts" were:
  1. I had to have rabies injections (in my stomach) following a dog bite in Indonesia when I was 4 years old.  The surgeon was annoyed at being called in off the golf course to come and stitch my right hand back together!
    Totally true ... and I still have the scars to prove it!

  2. During the final year of my degree I computer-animated a short film featuring Heinz Baked Beans ... the programme was stored on punched cards  and the computer was housed in an air-conditioned room as big as our house.
    Also true ... I am old enough (or should that be that I started computer programming young enough) to have used, not only punched cards, but paper tape! The animation was very basic - just line drawings - and the film lasted less than a minute.

    Jimjams - Collage - University memorabilia
    Memorabilia from 1977 and 1980
  3. Hubby and I got to know each other during Ice Skating Lessons in Holland - when he tried to  show me how to do a Back Outside Mohawk - and failed!
    Which leaves this one as the "porky pie" ... we did meet in Holland but it was ballroom dancing lessons that brought us together when we discovered that we had excess left feet in common :-D
The other falsehoods have been revealed over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog today ...


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Giggle. Thanks for enlightening us.

Lesley G said...

Yay, I got it right :)

Susanne said...

Good to know, on all three counts!