Monday 28 March 2016

Sketching with Sue Again

Layout detail - enamel shapes, stitched card - Jimjams
Sue at Me & Mine posts a monthly sketch challenge which is always fun to join in with.

On top of that my crop buddy Gill challenged me to do a page where nothing was straight ... I nearly managed it!!

And this week UKScrappers has a challenge from my retreat buddy Ruth who wanted us to use enamel dots (enamel shapes count I'm sure), handwriting journalling (a date is journalling), old stash (well my March counterfeit kit is full of OLD stash), plain cardstock, individual alphas, and fussy cutting (not that fussy, but my frames were home-made)!

Layout - Nemo Found - Jimjams

Looking back at Sue's original sketch ... I have yet again strayed miles off the beaten track, but I'm happy with the page!


7 comments:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Lovely layout. I can see the inspiration there though. I like the frames and the stitching. Jx

furrypig said...

fab take on my challenge Jem well done xxx

Tara O said...

Loving the frames and stitching here. Great take on the inspiration.

Susanne said...

What a playful unique layout for that unusual photo. Nice.

MiniOwner said...

Wow Jemma I love your interpretation of the sketch - thanks so much for using it.
Sue x

Chidkid said...

Love this Jemma...love the bright colours

Missus Wookie said...

I like the colours and frames - really pop against the background.